Why Nurses and Physical Therapists? I am married to a Nurse, Operating Room, my sisters are Nurses, Psych and Oncology, my daughter is a Physical Therapist, and many of my cousins and our friends are Nurses. As I have helped many of our family, friends, and acquaintances in nursing with their home loans I decided it was time that ALL NURSES should receive the same special mortgage program that I have been providing to friends and family for years!
HERO PROGRAM? YES! Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses are differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice.
Benefits of the Missouri Nurses Home Loan Program™
Simply stated, the Nurses Home Loan Program saves you money through:
· Discounted interest rate
· Underwriting and Processing Fees, lender credit provided at closing (up to $1200 value)
· No application fee, no credit report fee at time of Pre-Approval/Pre-Qualification
· No rate lock fee
· Flexible underwriting
· Can be combined with an approved 2nd lien down payment assistance program
Missouri Nurses Home Loan Program™ Guidelines
· Purchase or refinance
· NOT limited to first time buyers
· Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA Loan Programs
· No income limit*
· Credit scores as low as 580 depending on program, 620 or higher is recommended
· Down payment options as low as 0 – 3.5% with a new 3% down option(money can be gifted)
· 15 or 30 year fixed loan terms available as well as Adjustable Rate Mortgage options
* Income limits and additional guidelines may apply if combining with down payment assistance, HomeReady or HomePossible program.
· 1-4 Single family residence (SFR)
· Detached PUD / Condo’s
· Primary Residence
Ineligible Property Types
· Manufactured homes (occasional exceptions possible)
· Log homes or condotels
· Investment properties
Because Nurses Matter! Nurses Deserve Recognition and Benefit for Their Work!