TAKE THE 2 MINUTE NURSES EXAM
The Nurses Exam is a Detailed Mortgage Pre-Qualification without a credit pull
Within 1 to 2 Days I will personally email you a detailed pre-qualification of what the Nurses as Heroes Program can do for you.
Continue Reading to Learn More
The Nurses are Heroes Home Loan Program
We Help Nurses Save on Their Home!
The Nurses are Heroes Home Loan Program is an individually designed mortgage and home buying strategy to provide Nurses and many other heroes in the medical professions with better mortgage options that are not or can not be offered by other lenders. The goal of The Missouri Nurses Home Loan Program is to provide money saving options at closing and throughout the life of your home loan.
I started the Nurses Home Loan Program when I realized there was a need for a subject matter expert in mortgage lending that had the experience and knowledge of working with and helping Nurses secure a beneficial mortgage for their home. As you may know of will learn just the way Nurses are paid can be a problem for many mortgage lenders and loan officers. I started this program before COVID because I have personally and professional witnessed a need to help Nurses and all the other Heroes.
Why did I start the Nurses Home Loan Program? I have been married to a RN since 1983, my two sisters are Nurses, many of our lifelong friends are Nurses, and I have many cousins, friends, and many clients who are all Nurses. I have closed 100s of mortgages for Nurses, I understand what it takes to get through many of the roadblocks that mortgage lenders, underwriting guidelines, and loan officers can place in front of you.
Mortgage guidelines are written for those inside the box borrowers, all W2 income, work an 8 to 5 job, and make the same amount each month....this is not the reality of a Nurse. Shift differentials, Travel Nurses, W2 and 1009 income, New Nurse Graduates, overtime from the start, and so much more that makes you all special. The Nurses as Heroes Home Loan Program is an individually designed mortgage and home buying plan to provide all nurses, medical professional, and those involved in the related fields with more and better options that are not or can not be offered by other lenders. The goal of program is to provide money saving options at closing and throughout the life of your home loan.
Most nurse/medical mortgage programs provide a one size fits all offer/benefit as though you and your home buying situation are not unique. The Nurses as Heroes program is intentionally designed to work with you and how to provide the best mortgage solutions to you and your situation. It could be Down Payment Assistance, helping to improve your credits scores, below market interest rates, helping to purchase a new home with no money out of pocket, or simply having the experience and knowledge to pull a unique situation through the mortgage process to get you a new home.
The Nurses as Heroes Home Loan Program is an individually designed home buying program intended to optimize your savings and provide a mortgage built specifically for you. The Nurse Home Loan Program is intended to bring Nurses extra benefits to help save you money from the start of your mortgage to the very end. Plus, a mortgage loan officer that knows what makes you SPECIAL!
Down Payment Assistances for Nurses
There are 33 states that provide down payment assistance programs to first time home buyers and/or move up home buyers. I work especially close with 5 states down payment assistance programs, Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, and Iowa. Of the other 28 states the lender I work with is qualified in each state, I can help you in those states with the assistance of a local loan officer who knows and understands your states DPA program. Down Payment Help for Nurses and others in the medical fields can help to provide more affordability through providing funds for down payment and/or closing costs. Lower interest rates, low down payment mortgage programs, and in many instances lower mortgage insurance rates. I also have an in-house down payment assistance program that is available in every state that we can lend in!
Are you waiting to purchase a new home because you are trying to save money for a down payment? Look into how down payment assistance can work for you. Use down payment assistance programs and a combination of seller grants and concessions to help you purchase a new home with little no money out of pocket. Most down payment assistance programs will provide funds to cover a minimum down payment or get you extremely close. If you already have your down payment saved, keep it and have it available when you close on your new home. But, if you have your down payment in many states they provide a very low subsidized interest rate that will help lower your house payment or provide better affordability to open more homes in the market for you.
Down Payment Assistance for Nurses
The CASH Program for Nurses
The housing inventory of available homes has become very thin of late creating a situation where homes move fast and the seller is in control. In today's market over 1 in 4 homes are sold for cash! Sellers are rejecting home buyer offers for cash deals that can move quickly. The CASH for Nurses program is designed to turn you into a cash buyer. We will approve you for a mortgage and when you find the house that you want we will purchase the home for you with cash and sell the house back to you.
Sure there are some extra fees and costs involved but statistically homes sold/bought for cash generally are sold for less. If you have a home that you need to sell before you purchase your next home this is a great program to allow you to not have to worry about selling first. We will buy the new home and wait to close on your new mortgage until you have sold your existing house.
Currently we are offer through the Nurses as Heroes program a 1 year interest rate buydown paid by the lender to help lower your house payment for the first year!
Benefits/Options of the Nurses Home Loan Program
Simply stated, the Nurses Home Loan Program saves you money through better options. Below is a list of options that are made available to qualified home buyers, find the option or options that you would prefer, the options that could help you with the purchase of your next new home. The Nurses as Heroes program is a mortgage option rich home buying program that you and I will design together to get you the best possible home loan for that new home! The Nurses as Heroes Program is all about saving you money!
- Discounted interest rates (option available) With interest rates rising getting a better interest rate is important. Many states offer through their preferred lenders a subsidized interest rate for qualified home buyers, many time this interest rate is at least .500% or more below the average market interest rate. 30 year fixed rate only. FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA mortgages.
- No Lender Paid Closing Costs for loan amounts over $250,000 (excludes down payment assistance) for Conventional Mortgages only. An option to keep more of your money in your pocket.
- The ZERO PROGRAM (buy your new home with no money out of your pocket) (LEARN MORE
- Down Payment Assistance Programs (multiple options available) 600 or Higher Credit Score Required
- Grant, Subsidies, and Concession Programs to assist with your closing costs (options available)
- No Mortgage Insurance option for Conventional Mortgages with less than 20% down payment
- No Upfront fees at time of application
- No rate lock fee
- The Credit Score Rescue Program (LEARN MORE)
- Flexible underwriting (580 or higher credit score options available)
- Low Down Payment, Lower Interest Rate, Lower Mortgage Insurance (for less than 20% down payment) Conventional Mortgage Options, down payment as low as 3%, credit score minimum of 620
- The Nurses Cash Program; a unique program available to the Nurses as Heroes Program. This program will turn you into a CASH HOME BUYER! We will purchase your new home for cash and sell it back to you when you finance with New American Funding. Cash purchases are winning in today's market and 1 in 4 home are sold for cash, move your offers to the top of the offers and win. Available for Conventional, VA, and Jumbo mortgages. As little as 3% down payment conventional mortgages! If you can qualify for a mortgage you can become a cash buyer! If you have a home to sell this removes that selling contingency providing peace of mind.
- Lock and Shop for Nurses, lock your interest rate in up to 120 days and then go out shopping for a new home!
- Renovation Mortgages For Nurses
- 1 time close Construction Loans, buy land and build all in one home loan.
- Would you like me to pay for your appraisal? Ask me how.
- Note: not all options can be combined.
The Nurses Home Loan Program Guidelines
Purchase or refinance
NOT limited to first time buyers
Conventional, FHA, VA,USDA mortgage programs
No income limit*
Credit scores as low as 580, below 580 for FHA and 10% down payment
Down payment options as low as 0 for USDA and VA, 3.5% with FHA, and 3%with Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
15 or 30 year fixed loan terms available as well as Adjustable Rate Mortgage options
Debt to Income Ratio as high as 59% for qualified home buyers
Primary Residence only
Single Family Residences, Condos, Duplexes, 3 or 4 family, manufactured homes
* Income limits and additional guidelines may apply if combining with down payment assistance, HomeReady or HomePossible program.
Who Is Eligible
- All Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Staff
- Respiratory Therapists
- Endoscopy / Radiology Techs
- Lab Techs
- Dentist Hygienist
- Veterinarian Assistance
- Hospital Employees
- All Healthcare Employees
1-4 Single family residence (SFR)
Condo / Townhomes
Manufactured Homes, single or double wide
Primary Residence Only
Ineligible Property Types
Log homes or condotels
Because Nurses Matter!
Nurses Deserve Recognition and Benefit for Their Work!
What will I guarantee Nurses?
• Lowest down payment options available
• Very Competitive interest rates and closing costs
• Simple processing for an efficient close
• Flexible credit requirements
• Availability to YOUR schedule
Hi, I am Bob Rutledge with New American Funding a progressive and customer oriented Mortgage Company. I have been a Mortgage Loan Officer for nearly 3Decades, I have closed 1000s of mortgage, I also have experience as a Mortgage Underwriter. I am uniquely qualified to help most borrowers, I can help you.
I created and made The Nurses Home Loan Program available because I am married to a Nurse, 2 of my sisters are Nurses, my daughter is a Physical Therapist. Many other family members are Nurses and many of our friends are Nurses or are in some other medical related field. I have helped many become home buyers and I realized that I could help more and started The Nurses Home Loan Programs.
I specialize in First Time Home Buyer Programs, Renovation, and Construction Mortgages, and knowing the best mortgage options, programs and guidelines to provide the best to my clients. When we work together you will find that I answer all questions, sometimes before they are asked. I prefer to be available to you as much as my family and life will allow, I am accessible to you via my cell, text, or email, or you can come and visit at my office. You will never wonder if I left you.
TAKE THE NURSES EXAM
I will provide you with a custom detailed pre-qualification letter containing all your options and benefits of the Missouri Nurses Home Loan Program specific to you!